POSITION: DIRECTOR, ENGAGEMENT & STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
ORGANIZATION: SECURE COMMUNITY NETWORK (SCN)
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for designing and developing the engagement and outreach strategy as well as implementing comprehensive communication action plans with all key stakeholders who support SCN’s organizational growth. The Director of Engagement & Strategic Partnerships will devise a strategic framework and actionable plan as a component of the organization’s broader strategic planning process to engage key partners, to include funders, and build sustainable long-term relationships for the organization. The Director of Engagement & Strategic Partnerships will also be responsible for the development, implementation and execution of a strategic framework and plan to engage SCN’s Board of Directors, maximizing and leveraging the skills, knowledge and engagement capabilities of Board Members, where appropriate.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Relations, Communications or related field (Master’s preferred)
- Minimum of 7+ years’ work experience, or equivalent of education and work experience
- Extensive knowledge of fundraising strategies and principles
- Experience developing Boards and national-level leadership
- Independently motivated self-starter capable of designing and implementing strategic plans and initiatives with broad directive
- Excellent interpersonal skills; experience and comfort with stewarding major donors, foundations and corporations
- Superior writing and verbal skills; must be an articulate advocate of SCN and its programs
- Knowledge of donor management systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
Secure Community Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.