POSITION: DIRECTOR, FINANCE
ORGANIZATION: SECURE COMMUNITY NETWORK (SCN)
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for ensuring appropriate, ethical, and lawful oversight of SCN’s fiscal management and operations including but not limited to its operating budget, expense management, payroll functions, fiscal policies and accounting procedures. It is expected that the Director of Finance will maintain close vigilance over related systems and protocols and regularly report to the executive management team.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance, with a minimum of 10 years of management experience; OR a relevant Master’s degree with five years of management experience
- Experience working with auditors and participation in audit cycle
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
Secure Community Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.