POSITION: DIRECTOR, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
ORGANIZATION: SECURE COMMUNITY NETWORK (SCN)
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Responsible for building external relationships with the organization’s constituencies, including funders, media and other stakeholders.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field (Master’s preferred)
- Minimum 5 – 7 years’ experience in marketing, communications, and public relations in a nonprofit entity, and covering areas such as website content, newsletters, and donor communications
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies
- Excellent writing / editing and verbal communications skills
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters
- Proficient in Microsoft Office in an Apple environment; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and graphics production technologies
- Exposure to Salesforce helpful
Secure Community Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.