POSITION: GRANT MANAGER
ORGANIZATION: SECURE COMMUNITY NETWORK (SCN)
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Under the general direction of the National Director and CEO of the Secure Community Network (SCN) and the Executive Team, this position is responsible for developing, implementing and managing a strategic approach to secure funding from local, regional and national funding sources, to include those in the private, public, academic and non-profit sectors. Researches, writes and manages all aspects of grant application processes, including overseeing applications for effective content and meaningful reporting. Works closely with institutional partners on grant programs and opportunities that will support the organizational mission. Assumes various administrative and technical support responsibilities.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree AND a minimum of five (5) years of full-time professional work experience in Research and Grant Writing.
- Demonstrated aptitude for grant coordination, organization and management.
- Ability to write reports, document processes and communicate effectively.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization and handle multiple tasks over an extended period of time in a self-directed manner.
- Ability to receive and process sensitive intelligence and information.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and proficient computer skills in an Apple environment.
- Previous experience researching, writing and managing Non-Profit Grant Program applications.
- Familiar with federal grant databases, including the System for Award Management (SAM).
Secure Community Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com