POSITION: PROGRAM COORDINATOR
ORGANIZATION: SECURE COMMUNITY NETWORK (SCN)
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Under the general direction of the National Director and CEO of the Secure Community Network (SCN) and the Executive Team, this position is responsible for developing and overseeing multiple programs, projects and initiatives critical to the organization’s mission. Develops working plans for new programmatic initiatives and existing projects and oversees their implementation. Works closely with institutional partners on the creation and implementation of programs to ensure the safety and security of the Jewish community in North America. Assumes various administrative and technical support responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Creates, develops and manages special projects on behalf of the National Director.
- Works with the Executive Team to create and advance policies and initiatives designed to further the organization’s mission.
- Communicates SCN’s goals and priorities through effective and persuasive written materials.
- Performs administrative and technical support responsibilities as needed.
- Researches, identifies and supervises proposal development for grants and other partner initiatives.
- Develops recommendations on the feasibility of projects aligned with the organization’s initiatives and/or mission.
- Creates and develops collateral materials, reports, proposals and correspondence for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assists in the creation of various organizational strategies and plans.
- Helps to identify and develop policies and proedures to assist the organization and its partners be more effective.
- Interacts with key stakeholders and partners to further the mission and vision of SCN.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree AND a minimum of two (2) years of full-time professional work experience in Administration, Project Management or Planning.
- Demonstrated aptitude for project coordination, organization and management.
- Ability to write reports, document processes and communicate effectively.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization and handle multiple tasks over an extended period of time in a self-directed manner.
- Ability to receive and process sensitive intelligence and information.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and proficient computer skills in an Apple environment.
Competitive and commensurate with experience.
The Secure Community Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified individuals may apply by emailing a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to HR@securecommunitynetwork.org.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the above position.