POSITION: PROGRAM COORDINATOR
ORGANIZATION: SECURE COMMUNITY NETWORK (SCN)
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Under the general direction of the National Director and CEO of the Secure Community Network (SCN) and the Executive Team, this position is responsible for developing and overseeing multiple programs, projects and initiatives critical to the organization’s mission. Develops working plans for new programmatic initiatives and existing projects and oversees their implementation. Works closely with institutional partners on the creation and implementation of programs to ensure the safety and security of the Jewish community in North America. Assumes various administrative and technical support responsibilities.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree AND a minimum of two (2) years of full-time professional work experience in Administration, Project Management or Planning.
- Demonstrated aptitude for project coordination, organization and management.
- Ability to write reports, document processes and communicate effectively.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization and handle multiple tasks over an extended period of time in a self-directed manner.
- Ability to receive and process sensitive intelligence and information.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and proficient computer skills in an Apple environment.
Secure Community Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org