DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
The Program Manager will ensure assigned project-based programs adhere to established schedules, specifications, and budgets. Responsible for developing and overseeing multiple programs, projects and initiatives critical to the organization’s mission. Develops working plans for new programmatic initiatives and existing projects and oversees their implementation. May supervise, schedule and coordinate the work of support staff. Works closely with institutional partners on the creation and implementation of programs to ensure the safety and security of the Jewish community in North America. Assumes various administrative and technical support responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least five years of related experience in Administration, Project Management or Planning.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment and handle multiple tasks over an extended period of time in a self-directed manner
- Ability to receive and process sensitive intelligence and information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite in an Apple environment.
Secure Community Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.