DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Reports to and provides administrative support as well as assistance to the National Director and CEO. Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operations through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Possesses ability to handle confidential and sensitive material, and effectively communicate via phone and email to ensure that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Prepare and edit executive level correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Design and maintain filing systems and databases, to include Sharepoint and contact lists
- Prepare and provide daily updates/briefings for the National Director/CEO
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels; interact with external stakeholders
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Coordinate office procedures; address employee queries regarding office management issues
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders and verifying receipt of supplies
- Troubleshoot basic technology and software issues
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proven administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite and Apple products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
The Secure Community Network is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified individuals may apply by emailing a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to HR@securecommunitynetwork.org. This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the above position.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Required.